Solid and healthy hair is a style,attitude, and statement.It is commonly said that long and healthy hairs represent your strength in life. Healthy long hairs add more colors to your
beauty. Hair Fall is a very common problem these days. Several hair products claim to maintain good hair health, but strong chemicals in these products are unsuitable.The need of the time is to find some natural solution for hair growth. So, to resolve this issue, we bring you the best herbs for hair growth that will enhance the health and strength of your hair most naturally without causing any damage.
How Herbs Help in Healthy Hairs?
Hairs are the central body part that plays a dominant role in your appearance. But do you know what the worst nightmare is? Hair fall and weak hair are indeed a nightmare for both women. Most of us are getting through this issue. The main cause for hair fall is the use of chemical products on hairs,such as shampoos with harsh chemicals and hair dyes of bad companies.Pollution,dust and UV rays of the sun are also very harmful for hairs.Excessive hair styling and blow dry can leave hairs dull and dry.Lifestyle these days is not very healthy .Carbonated drinks and junk food ,lack of protein intake results in frizzy hairs.
To overcome the issue of hair fall and to maintain long healthy hairs, herbs play a significant role.Natural remedies are always good and there is no risk of any damage.Do not use chemical products.Choose natural herbs and ensure good health of your hairs.Always cover your head while going out in sun and dust.Make a healthy lifestyle.
Take good care of your hairs naturally.Herbs do wonders for your hairs.You will get healthy and strong hairs without any risk of damage.Hair products are quite expensive but the natural herbs promote beautiful hairs in pocket friendly rates. We will discuss briefly the best herbs for robust hair growth.
Best Herbs for Hair Growth
Rosemary is considered to be one of the best herbs for hair growth. It stimulates hair follicles and improves blood circulation to the scalp, resulting in healthy and strong hairs. You can use rosemary oil by putting dried rosemary leaves in it, thus making it double effective for your hair.
How to use rosemary for hair growth at home
- Directly massage your scalp with rosemary oil readily available at shops.
- You can add rosemary oil drops to your regular shampoo and wash hair with it.
- Boil rosemary leaves in water, and then rinse your hair with this water.
You will get shiny and healthy hair after a few uses.
Rosemary products available in the market
- Rosemary hair serum by THE Nature Store
- Rosemary essential oil by Olivita premium
Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, contains vitamin C, other nutrients and antioxidants. Amla has been the best Ayurveda herb for solid hair growth for centuries. You can use it for better hair health in many ways.
Homemade remedies of amla:
- You can add amla To your diet. Either you eat it raw or mix it with sugar syrup, amla will do wonders for your hair and overall health.
- Take 4,5 amla and dip In water overnight, wash your hair with this water
- Grind amla and make powder. Mix amla powder in coconut or mustard oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave for 2/3 hours. Then, wash with a mild shampoo.
- Add amla powder to henna (mehndi). Make a paste.Apply it to your hair. Let it dry and wash. This is the best conditioner for your hair. Your hair will get a beautiful color and turn silky smooth in just
- one-time use. Avoid using this remedy in winter, as henna has cooling effects, which can result in headaches.
- Regular use of amla is the best herbal method for hair growth.
Amla Hair products in the market are:
The best amla hair products are:
1. Dabur amla hair oil
2. Amla oil by Saeed Ghani
3. Amla powder by Hemani
4. Amla shampoo by Hemani
Fenugreek seeds, known as methi dana, are excellent for your hair health. Fenugreek seeds contain vitamin C, potassium and nicotinic acid, which help to prevent hair fall and support a healthy scalp. It strengthens hair follicles.
Homemade remedies with fenugreek:
- Fenugreek is indeed the best herb for hair growth. Soak some fenugreek seeds overnight. Make a paste of it and mix it with some curd. Apply this pack at least 30 minutes before you wash your hair. You will get shiny and silky hair after one wash.
- Mix mustard oil, coconut oil, castor oil and fenugreek seeds.Boil it for 5-10 mins. This oil will do wonders for your hair.
Fenugreek hair products:
1. Chilton Pure Fenugreek Oil 200 M
2. Fenugreek oil by Hemani
4-Aloe Vera – Best Herbs for Hair Growth
Aloe vera is mostly used in Ayurveda products.it is the best herb for healthy, strong hair and the ultimate solution to your problems. It can be used for both skin and hair, easily planted in your lawn.
Home remedies with aloe Vera:
- You can apply aloe Vera pulp directly to your hair scalp and hairs. Then wash it with any mild shampoo and embrace the shiny, healthy hair
- Mix aloe vera gel in mustard oil and apply it to your hair; it will leave your hair firm and reduce hair fall.
You often use Curry leaves for yummy Tarka, but have you heard that curry leaves are the best herbs for solid hair? Curry leaves are readily available in almost every garden. These leaves are rich in vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, calcium and nicotinic acid.
Home remedies for hairs with curry leaves:
- You can use fresh. Curry leaves for your hair and fights hair fall. Soak Curry leaves overnight.
- Make a paste and apply this mask to your hair. Wash with mild shampoo after 30 mins.
- You can also boil some curry leaves in coconut oil and use this mixture for your hair to fight hair fall.
Curry leaves hair products:
1-Curry leaf oil from The Nature Store
2-Curry leaves powder at Daraz app.
Shikakai is the most effective Ayurveda herb, which fights hair fall and promotes healthy, solid hair. Shikakai is readily available at shops. You can use it in many ways for healthy and strong hair.
Home remedies with shikakai:
- Soak shikakai at night. Grind it in the morning and make a paste. Either apply this paste directly to your hairs or mix it with henna for best results.
- Mix shikakai powder in coconut oil. This oil will make you fall in love with your hair.
Shikakai hair products
1. Amla retha shikakai powder by Saeed Ghani
2. Shikaki powder by Chiltanpure.
Cautions and Precautions
- Though all the herbs mentioned above are natural, it is suggested to consult an herbalist or nutritionist before using any product.
- Natural herbs are usually safe for hair and skin but you are advised to do patch tests to check if you are allergic to any of these products.
- If you use any product and feel itching, then immediately wash it off.
- If you do not want to have any hair shade, then avoid using henna in any home remedy for hair.
Natural and herbal remedies are the most effective way to get strong and healthy hair. So, from now on, forget all the chemical products that cause damage to your hair. Choose wisely the best herbal products for solid hair. Flaunt your beautiful hair and leave others to drop their jaws in awe. Stay healthy, stay beautiful and style your hair in the way you like without the fear of hair fall.
Are the herbs for hair safe to use?
Yes, herbs are natural remedies for strong and healthy hair. Usually, the herbs do not cause any damage.
Do we use herbal products daily on our hair for better and quicker results?
Though herbal products are safe to use, even then, it is suggested using the products twice a week.
Are these herbs easily available?
Yes, herbs and herbal products are readily available at shops.