Are you also tired of your frizzy and dry hair, which is continuously ruining your every party look? You go out every day and your skin gets affected by the dirt and dry atmosphere all around but what about the hair, they also need our prime attention. No worries, because I’m about to share some of the best hair growth serums which will make your hair go all shiny and smooth. I’ll also tell you about some DIY hair growth serums, so keep reading till the end.
Best Hair Growth Serum Brands
Worldwide there are many brands selling hair serums, but the problem is to know which one is reliable and suitable for our hair. The following few mentioned are considered as best hair growth serums from different brands:
- Nutrafol growth serum
- Intense hair repair serum
- Rosemary hair growth serum
- Biotin hair growth serum
DIY Hair Growth Serums
Home-based hair growth serums stimulate new cell growth, enhance blood circulation, deeply condition your scalp and even enhance hair growth. There are 5 best hair growth serums that you can make at home easily.
1. Coconut Oil Hair Serums
There is a huge variety of serums made with coconut oil that is considered one of the best hair growth serums for growth, good scalp health and reduced dandruff.
- Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Growth Serum
It is made with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of raw honey. You have to mix these ingredients well together and then you can apply it on wet or dry hair to get shiny and frizz-free hair.
- Coconut Oil, Honey, and Avocado Oil Hair Serum
- Take 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Afterwards, add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Mix them all and apply them on your head for 20 minutes.
There are many other homemade hair growth serums made out of coconut oil or coconut cream that enhance hair growth and promote thickness.
2. Honey Hair Serum
Honey is one of those natural ingredients that is best to treat split ends, according to Fred Connors, the owner of Fred Salon. There is a great DIY Hair Growth Serum made of honey and other natural ingredients, and its recipe is as follows:
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Add in it, 1 tablespoon of avocado.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to the mixture.
- At last, add 1 tablespoon of banana and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and form a mixture out of these all.
- Apply it to your hair for at least 15-20 minutes then rinse it out with shampoo.
3. Rosemary Oil and Vitamin E Capsule Hair Growth Serum
Vitamin E has several antioxidant properties which boost scalp health, whereas rosemary essential oil helps to stimulate blood circulation.
These two ingredients mixed with some other natural ingredients give a really good recipe for hair growth serum.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Then, add 5-7 drops of rosemary essential oil and peppermint oil to the mixture.
- Now, put at least 10 drops of rose water in it.
- Apply the serum and let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash out with shampoo or conditioner.
4. Aloe Vera DIY Hair Serum
Aloe vera is a healthy ingredient for both internal and external use. But the fun thing is it is really easy to make aloe vera hair serum at home by just following the below recipe:
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Mix any hair oil available to you easily at home with aloe vera gel.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil to the mixture of aloe vera gel and hair oil.
- At last, add 1 teaspoon of vitamin C powder and mix them together.
- Now, apply the hair serum and rinse gently with your fingertips.
5. Argan Oil Hair Growth Serum
Argan oil is considered one of the most exquisite oils on Earth that is pressed from the nuts of the argan tree. The biggest advantage of this oil is that it is a “dry” oil which means it is non-greasy and gets absorbed quickly.
A great recipe for hair growth serum from lavender argan oil is:
- Take 2 ounces of argan oil.
- Add in it 12 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Then, pour 6 drops of rosemary essential oil in the mixture of oils.
- At last, add 6 drops of basil essential oil.
- After washing hair, apply the hair serum gently to get a healthy scalp and hair follicles.
Hair growth serums are all around the market but when you use them after spending a lot of money on them they turn out to be not good for your hair. You need to know the nature of your hair very well to go with any hair serum either from the market or homemade. I have mentioned all the best remedies to make hair growth serums at home plus those companies which are at good sell due to their good quality and also the benefits of hair growth serums in this article for your convenience.
- Is argan oil expensive?
Yes, it is considered one of the most expensive hair oils on Earth.
- What do you mean by essential oils?
Oils that are obtained from plants with their essence.
- Which company’s hair serum is considered best for dry hair?
Olaplex no.9 bond protector.